Quizzes Based On VOA Programs
There are 102 multiple-choice quizzes.
These use the vocabulary found on VOA's Special English Word List.
Other VOA Sections: America - History - Mosaic - People - Places - Quizzes - Studying - Words - RSS - More
Quiz yourself on English grammar and vocabulary while reading scripts from VOA Special English.
Not only can you practice English, but you can learn many interesting things while doing so.
Related Pages on This Website
Games with WordsThese are games and quizzes by Charles Kelly that use words from the VOA Special English Word Book.
- Multiple-choice Vocabulary Quizzes
- Matching Vocabulary Quizzes
- VOA Special English - Nouns (70 Rounds)
- VOA Special English - Verbs (69 Rounds)
- VOA Special English - Adjectives and Adverbs (36 Rounds)
- VOA Special English - Nouns, Verbs, Adjectives and Adverbs (185 Rounds)
- Spelling/Vocabulary Quizzes
- Catch the Spelling Games
- Hangman Games
- Grammar/Vocabulary Quizzes Based on Special English programs
While reading these interesting stories, try answering the grammar and vocabulary questions.
- Search for Sentences Used on VOA's Special English Programs
Type in a word and see actual sentences used by VOA that include that word.
- Study VOA's Special English Vocabulary List.