Reading and Listening for Medical Workers
Special English programs that may be interesting to doctors, nurses and other health care workers.
Text & MP3 Files
[DE] = Development Report; [HE] = Health Report; [SN] = Science in the News
For Everyone - For Health Workers
- These are good for people studying English because it is possible to read along while listening.
- These are in VOA's Special English.
- These will print very cleanly (without printing the MP3 player and menu.)
- The source of the original pre-edited material is http://voanews.com/specialenglish/.
- "All text, audio and video material produced exclusively by the Voice of America
is public domain. However, some images and graphics are licensed for use and
covered by all applicable copyright laws."
- Though the source material was in the public domain, I have done some editing. If you need the public domain version of any of these stories, please visit http://voanews.com/specialenglish/.
Other VOA Material on This Web Site
This page is part of Interesting Things for ESL Students.