Browsing Japanese Sentences, Showing Ratings
183213 Sentence Pairs
Each page has 100 sentence.
- If you read one page per day, it will take you about 261 weeks to read all of these.
- To read all of these in one year, you will need to read about 5 pages per day.
- Please read the warning about the sentences from the Tatoeba Project so you clearly understand that sentences from the Tatoeba Project are not free of errors.
- This is the complete set of Japanese sentences, errors and all, from the Tatoeba Corpus. I have added in some data that will help you decide how much you can trust any sentence.
- The sentences are roughly sorted as follows.
- All sentences that have been tagged OK or rated OK by native Japanese speakers are shown first.
- Next, come all the sentences that have not been negatively rated. Native speakers are designated by green.
- Then, comes all the sentences rated "Not OK".
Would you like to help?
Do you want the data?
Do you want to see English translations?
This page is part of www.manythings.org/corpus which is part of www.manythings.org.