Bones Hangman Game
Geography (14 of 14 Words)
How to Play
- Wait until the Java applet and the picture of the dog have loaded.
- Warning! The first time you play this game, you may need to wait a while for sounds to download. After you play one game, it will be faster.
- Click the picture of the dog to begin. (This lets the Java applet accept your typing.)
- Then begin typing the letters that you think are in the "mystery word."
- Each time you make a wrong guess a bone will be taken away.
- If all bones are taken away before guessing the word, you lose the game.
- Press Return or Enter on your keyboard to play again.
Bones Hangman Applet, Copyright (C) 1997 by John McKendrick
Known Bug: The menu goes behind any Java applet.