Bones Hangman Game
Body (15 of 30 Words)
How to Play
- Wait until the Java applet and the picture of the dog have loaded.
- Warning! The first time you play this game, you may need to wait a while for sounds to download. After you play one game, it will be faster.
- Click the picture of the dog to begin. (This lets the Java applet accept your typing.)
- Then begin typing the letters that you think are in the "mystery word."
- Each time you make a wrong guess a bone will be taken away.
- If all bones are taken away before guessing the word, you lose the game.
- Press Return or Enter on your keyboard to play again.
Each time your load this page 15 words will be randomly chosen from the 30 word vocabulary list.
Bones Hangman Applet, Copyright (C) 1997 by John McKendrick
Known Bug: The menu goes behind any Java applet.