| < < clock || bird > > |
| || |
Definition The part of the day between 12 noon and evening.
- I often take a nap in the afternoon.
- I worked until late afternoon.
- What kind of things do you like to do in the afternoon?
- I work from 5:00 to 6:00 every afternoon.
- Will you be home tomorrow afternoon?
- What would you like to do this afternoon?
- That was decided on Monday afternoon.
- In the early afternoon, we played tennis.
- Later in the afternoon, we went swimming.
- It was a pleasant summer afternoon.