Audio Sentence Player
Listen to English Sentences and Read Translations
Pages at Temporary Links
- The sub-pages are on a different web server while I am developing and testing this set of pages.
- Please bookmark the main page on www.manythings.org instead.
- You can listen and repeat to improve your pronunciation, or you can just listen.
- At the same time, you can read the translation, if you need it.
- You should probably listen to each playlist more than once before moving to the next page.
- Only one translation from the Tatoeba Corpus is shown. That translation is by a native speaker of that language.
- Clicking the "Link" on the playlist may show you other translations, too. It is also possible to leave a comment there if you disagree with the translation or can suggest a better one.
How You Can Help
- Go to CK's Tatoeba Support Site to find English sentences with audio that are not yet translated into your own native language.
- Translate those sentences into your own language.
- The next time I rebuild these pages, those English sentences will appear along with your translations.
This page is part of Interesting Things for ESL Students.
Copyright © 2016 by Charles Kelly