A 15,000 Japanese Word Frequency List
Choices: Frame or No Frame
- I have adapted this from a list which was distributed under the Creativce Commons - Attribution 2.5 Generic license.
- You can find the original list as a text file at http://corpus.leeds.ac.uk/frqc/internet-jp.num
- I couldn't find a date, but a related page on the site had the date 2008 on it.
- Note that some items on the list are not "words." This is the raw list.
- Information Included with the Original File
The frequency distribution for attribute 'lemma' in corpus 'internet-jp'
- For more information visit http://corpus.leeds.ac.uk/list.html
- corpus size: 253071774 tokens
- lexicon size: 124489 types
If you don't see the word list on your right, then load the Frame or see it with No Frame.