How to Format "FLVB" Data
This page explains how to format data for The Internet TESL Journal's
Bilingual Vocabulary Quizzes
If you would like to contribute your quiz data, then send the data to us.
- Format your data in one of the following ways.
- Just copy one of the formats (2-fields or 3-fields), paste it into a word processor or text editor, then edit it to suit your needs.
- Save the data to your hard disk, so you have it for future use. You don't want to lose your work.
- Copy the data and paste it into the quiz program after clicking the link to "Input Your Own Data."
- You can test your data here: iteslj.org/v/temporary
- WARNINGS & NOTES
- The data must be formatted correctly.
- If it doesn't work, you probably have extra spaces or spaces in the wrong place.
- You also must have at least 7 items in the data for the program to work correctly.
- UTF-8 (unicode)
Please make your "subject" similar to this.
QUIZ English-Japanese - Animals
(The first word must be QUIZ.)