Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- This newspaper is free.
- He was reading a newspaper.
- I read about him in the newspaper.
- What newspaper do you subscribe to?
- My father quickly scanned the newspaper.
- He took a look at the newspaper before going to bed.
- Let me read the newspaper if you've finished with it.
- He has the habit of reading the newspaper during meals.
- I always have a look at the newspaper before breakfast.
- They announced the date of their wedding in the newspaper.