Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- He got through his work.
- I am through with my work.
- He looked through a magazine.
- He came in through the window.
- He is lying through his teeth.
- Are you through with the paper?
- I glanced through the brochure.
- I can't breathe through my nose.
- Please breathe through your nose.
- She glanced through the magazine.
- Are you through with your homework?
- Are you through with your breakfast?
- He was looking through a microscope.
- When will you get through with work?
- Will you glance through this report?
- I have a lot of work to get through today.
- Mary was John's girlfriend all through high school.
- I'm putting myself through school, so I have things that are that expensive.