Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- I can walk at least two miles.
- He has the least money of us all.
- I feed my dog meat at least once a week.
- The food wasn't good, but at least it was cheap.
- Tom has at least one conviction for drunken driving.
- She calls him every night and talks for at least an hour.
- I know that it is highly unlikely that you'd ever want to go out with me, but I still need to ask at least once.
- Every student who has graduated from our university has studied English with a native speaker for at least two years.