Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- It wasn't expensive.
- This book is too expensive.
- She gave him an expensive watch.
- It is too expensive for me to buy.
- I can't afford to buy an expensive car.
- Strawberries are expensive in the winter.
- I can't afford to buy such an expensive car.
- She expected him to buy her an expensive gift.
- I can't afford to eat in such an expensive restaurant.
- Tom bought a really expensive, well-made pair of shoes.
- She doesn't want him to buy an expensive engagement ring.
- The delay forced us to stay overnight in an expensive hotel.
- Tom can't taste the difference between expensive wine and cheap wine.
- I'm putting myself through school, so I have things that are that expensive.