Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- We enjoy talking.
- How did you enjoy the movie?
- Swimming is one thing I enjoy.
- I didn't enjoy the party at all.
- She used to enjoy being with him.
- Did you enjoy the party yesterday?
- Did you enjoy your winter holidays?
- I don't enjoy traveling in large groups.
- My brother seems to enjoy himself at college.
- Do you think that you would enjoy being famous?
- I know that I'm supposed to enjoy this class, but I don't.
- Wouldn't you rather spend your time doing something you enjoy?
- I always enjoy listening to classical music when I have some free time.
- The more time I spend doing this, the less time I have to do things I enjoy doing.