Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- The leaves fell.
- The train leaves at six.
- The leaves are turning red.
- The train leaves at 2:30 p.m.
- Leaves begin to fall in October.
- Ask him when the next plane leaves.
- Many trees lose their leaves in the winter.
- My airport shuttle bus leaves at six o'clock.
- Can you please tell me what time the train leaves?
- If you put more tea leaves into the pot, the tea will taste better.
- Why don't you hang around a while after everyone else leaves so we can talk?