Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- He became famous.
- My sister is famous.
- He became a famous actor.
- She suddenly became famous.
- Maybe he won't become famous.
- I hear she's a famous actress.
- Perhaps he'll never become famous.
- She grew up to be a famous doctor.
- I hear that she's a famous actress.
- Many famous artists live in New York.
- The man you see over there is a famous writer.
- Do you think that you would enjoy being famous?
- I have a friend whose father is a famous actor.
- She started pursuing him before he became famous.
- I never for a moment imagined that I'd be able to meet so many famous people.