Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- I sat between Tom and John.
- You must read between the lines.
- Eating between meals is a bad habit.
- He was sitting between Mary and Tom.
- I don't want you eating between meals.
- She advised him not to eat between meals.
- Please plan to leave between 6:00 and 7:00.
- Tom is caught between a rock and a hard place.
- You should plan to leave between 6:00 and 7:00.
- I can't explain the difference between those two.
- Tom can't taste the difference between expensive wine and cheap wine.