Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- Change your clothes.
- I was wearing my best clothes.
- She looks odd in those clothes.
- My mother made some new clothes.
- I have already changed my clothes.
- Jane has a lot of clothes to wash.
- We provided food and clothes for them.
- Maria spends a lot of money on clothes.
- I do not like wearing anybody else's clothes.
- She told me which clothes would be good to wear.
- Tom took off his clothes and put on his pajamas.
- My daughter has grown out of all her old clothes.
- The boy took off his clothes and put on his pajamas.