Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- This desk is broken.
- This clock is broken.
- This watch is broken.
- Have you ever broken a bone?
- Don't step on the broken glass.
- My father fixed a broken chair.
- She has broken the toaster again.
- He stuck the broken pieces together.
- I hear that Bob and Lucy have broken up.
- They accused me of having broken my promise.
- I knew I'd broken my wrist the moment I fell.
- The chair is broken. You'd better get someone to fix it.
- I spent two hours yesterday trying to fix that broken radio.