Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- She was making tea.
- How about a cup of tea?
- This tea is too bitter.
- Won't you have some tea?
- A tea with lemon, please.
- Could you get me some tea?
- Could I have some more tea?
- She brought me a cup of tea.
- I want to drink a cup of tea.
- She brought a cup of tea to me.
- Would you like a cup of tea now?
- How about making me a cup of tea?
- Tom likes tea better than coffee.
- Will you have another cup of tea?
- Tom puts too much sugar in his tea.
- Won't you come in and have a cup of tea?
- He added a little sugar and milk to his tea.
- If you put more tea leaves into the pot, the tea will taste better.