Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- Check, please.
- May I pay by check?
- Check back next week.
- Will you take a check?
- Could I have the check?
- When do you plan to check out?
- Will you take a personal check?
- I just wanted to check my email.
- Did you double-check these figures?
- Please check your valuables at the front desk.
- Where is the United Airlines check-in counter?
- I have to check and see what the contract says.
- She couldn't convince him to accept a personal check.