Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- They are pretty.
- She is very pretty.
- She sang pretty well.
- She has a pretty doll.
- Her books sell pretty well.
- Mary is a very pretty girl.
- I hear that Nancy is very pretty.
- Tom is a pretty good snowboarder.
- He introduced me to a pretty girl.
- She ignored him pretty much all day.
- She looks pretty no matter what she wears.
- I found it pretty hard to adjust to my new surroundings.
- I'm pretty hungry since I haven't eaten since early this morning.
- She spends a pretty good chunk of time just sitting there and looking out the window.
- I had never eaten any kind of Thai food, so I was pretty excited about going to a Thai restaurant with my grandmother.