Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- Please pass me the salt.
- Pass me the salt, will you?
- Don't let opportunities pass by.
- Can you pass me the salt, please?
- He asked me to pass him the salt.
- She asked me to pass her the salt.
- Could you please pass me the pepper?
- I expect that Tom will pass the exam.
- The patient may pass away at any moment.
- Both of those students didn't pass the test.
- I expect her to pass the examination easily.
- I'm sure that my daughter will pass the exam.
- I'm convinced that my daughter will pass the exam.
- He's studying hard so he can pass the entrance exam.
- For him it may be possible, but I'd never pass the test.
- If he could pass for eighteen years old, he'd join the army.
- I think it's unlikely that I'll be able to pass my driving test.