Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- She is a student.
- Tom is a student.
- Are you a student?
- I have a student visa.
- He's a university student.
- He's a high school student.
- They teased the new student.
- I am a student, but he isn't.
- Tom is a high school student.
- Are you a high school student?
- She rents a room to a student.
- My sister became a college student.
- He works as hard as any other student.
- This picture reminds me of when I was a student.
- She asked him if he was a student at this school.
- A student raised his hand when the teacher finished the reading.
- Every student who has graduated from our university has studied English with a native speaker for at least two years.