Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- Please telephone him.
- May I use this telephone?
- Give me your telephone number.
- I forget your telephone number.
- She didn't telephone after all.
- Where is the nearest telephone?
- I forgot to telephone him today.
- I talked to her on the telephone.
- I wanted to make some telephone calls.
- Excuse me, but may I use your telephone?
- I was going out, when the telephone rang.
- She asked him if he knew my telephone number.
- I was watching television when the telephone rang.
- I couldn't call you; the telephone was out of order.
- I plan to telephone Tom tomorrow and ask him to help.
- I'll get in touch with Tom by telephone tomorrow and ask him to give us a hand.