Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- He walks slowly.
- Tom walks slowly.
- Walk more slowly.
- My mother speaks slowly.
- I opened the door slowly.
- Please speak more slowly.
- Speak slowly and clearly.
- Mary spoke Japanese slowly.
- Could you drive more slowly?
- She turned the doorknob slowly.
- He asked me to speak more slowly.
- Tom was walking slowly with his head down.
- He walked slowly so the child could follow.
- Could you please speak a little bit more slowly?
- He spoke slowly enough for everyone to understand.
- He walked slowly so the children would be able to follow.
- You're speaking a little too fast for me. Would you speak a little more slowly?