Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- His speech moved us.
- He delivered a speech.
- How did your speech go?
- She made a good speech.
- Tom's speech was excellent.
- Do you have to make a speech?
- His speech inspired all the boys.
- I was deeply moved by his speech.
- His speech impressed us very much.
- Nobody was listening to the speech.
- You don't need to prepare a formal speech.
- She couldn't convince him to give a speech.
- There's no need for you to prepare a formal speech.
- My teacher told me that I should have spent more time preparing my speech.