Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- He began to learn English.
- No one is too old to learn.
- I want to learn how to swim.
- It's never too late to learn.
- People learn from experience.
- English is difficult to learn.
- It is never too late to learn.
- What do you learn English for?
- How did you learn about that news?
- How did you learn how to play the violin?
- It's fun to learn about foreign cultures.
- It's impossible to learn English in a month.
- I guess it's impossible for me to learn how to play the oboe.
- Can we really learn to speak a foreign language like a native?
- Each time I see Mary, I learn something new and important from her.
- She spends a lot of time helping her children learn to deal with money.