Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- When was she born?
- Where was Tom born?
- He was born in Ohio.
- She was born last year.
- She was born in the 1950s.
- I was born on June 4, 1974.
- I was born on April 3, 1950.
- I wish you'd never been born.
- He was born on July 28th, 1888.
- He was born in the 19th century.
- She was born in the small village.
- That's the house where Tom was born.
- I don't know the exact place I was born.
- She was born at six a.m. on July 17, 1990.
- I was born on the twenty-second of June in 1974.