Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- You'll get into trouble.
- He had trouble breathing.
- I'm sorry to trouble you.
- She got him into trouble.
- He has trouble remembering names.
- He gave us quite a lot of trouble.
- That will save me a lot of trouble.
- They had trouble finding the place.
- I think I'm in trouble with my wife.
- The trouble is that I have no money on me now.
- You'll get into trouble if your parents find out.
- Some people have trouble getting their dogs to eat dog food.
- I had trouble deciding which brand of dog food to feed my dog.