Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- He ran.
- Mary ran.
- He ran into debt.
- We ran out of food.
- I ran out of breath.
- We ran after the thief.
- A tear ran down her cheek.
- He ran as fast as he could.
- He ran away with the money.
- Tears ran down Alice's cheeks.
- I ran all the way to the station.
- I ran into Mary at a party last week.
- I ran into Mary at the party last week.
- I ran across an old friend near the bank.
- He ran as fast as his legs could carry him.
- As soon as she opened the door, a cat ran out.
- She heard him scream, so she ran into his bedroom.
- She ran very fast to catch up with the other members.