Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- She has lost weight.
- His opinions carry weight.
- I'm worried about my weight.
- I've put on weight recently.
- Are you happy with your weight?
- She advised him to lose weight.
- She really wants to lose weight.
- You've put on weight, haven't you?
- She was advised by him to lose weight.
- While he was sick, he lost a lot of weight.
- I think it's time for me to lose some weight.
- Can eating just vegetables help you lose weight?
- No matter how much she eats, she never gains weight.
- She has spent hours at the gym trying to lose weight.