Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- He had one daughter.
- This is my daughter.
- My daughter has braces.
- My daughter is fast asleep.
- What's your daughter's name?
- She has a daughter named Mary.
- Her daughter can recite many poems.
- How much should my daughter be eating?
- I'm sure that my daughter will pass the exam.
- My daughter has grown out of all her old clothes.
- I'm convinced that my daughter will pass the exam.
- He saw at a glance that his daughter had been crying.
- I think it's time for me to buy my daughter a decent computer.