Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- I wrote this book.
- He wrote the report.
- He wrote to me yesterday.
- She wrote a lot of poems.
- I wrote her a letter every day.
- Do you know who wrote this novel?
- He wrote to me from time to time.
- He wrote down her name in the notebook.
- She wrote to him to tell him that she loved him.
- She wrote to him to tell him how wonderful he was.
- She wrote him a long letter, but he didn't read it.
- She wrote him a long letter, but she didn't mail it.
- It was three weeks before she wrote an answer to Tom.
- She must have been very young when she wrote this poem.
- Tom wrote Mary's phone number in his little black book.
- She wrote to him to tell him that she couldn't come to visit next summer.