Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- He is likely to win the game.
- Did Jerry really win a lottery?
- There is a good chance that he will win.
- Tom feels that his team will win the game.
- I never dreamed that I would win first prize.
- I'm confident that I'll win the tennis match.
- I never for a moment imagined that I would win.
- There's hardly any hope that he'll win the election.
- Is there any possibility that he'll win the election?
- If you were to win the lottery, what would you buy with the money?
- To put it bluntly, the reason this team won't win is because you're holding them back.