Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- He slept an hour.
- I studied for one hour.
- He turned up an hour later.
- I will call you in an hour.
- I play tennis an hour a day.
- I talked with her for an hour.
- He will be here in half an hour.
- She made me wait for half an hour.
- I finished the work in less than an hour.
- You should have left half an hour earlier.
- I ate a large pizza with a friend an hour ago.
- Tom has been talking on the phone for an hour.
- Bob charged 3 dollars an hour for mowing lawns.
- I have to go shopping. I'll be back in an hour.
- She calls him every night and talks for at least an hour.