Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- She was injured in a fall.
- We moved to New York last fall.
- Leaves begin to fall in October.
- I couldn't help but fall in love with you.
- I'm looking for someone to fall in love with.
- I held on to the rope tightly so I wouldn't fall.
- For some reason, I'm wide awake and can't fall asleep.
- She couldn't fall asleep because she was thinking about him.
- I met someone the other day that I think I could fall in love with.
- Some flowers bloom in the spring and other flowers bloom in the fall.