Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- She sat next to me.
- He sat on the bench.
- She sat next to him.
- I sat down next to him.
- The boy sat on a chair.
- The old man sat all alone.
- I sat between Tom and John.
- Tom sat two rows ahead of me.
- I sat in the front of the bus.
- She sat next to him on the bus.
- She sat next him and listened quietly.
- She sat next him with her eyes closed.
- Betty sat in the chair with her legs crossed.
- As soon as we sat down, she brought us coffee.
- An old man sat surrounded by his grandchildren.
- She sat next him wishing she were somewhere else.