Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- Come here quickly.
- I quickly ate lunch.
- Fashions change quickly.
- The news quickly spread.
- Bad news travels quickly.
- He made up his mind quickly.
- We walked more quickly than usual.
- My father quickly scanned the newspaper.
- My children wear out their shoes quickly.
- I've never heard English spoken so quickly.
- My older brother finished his homework very quickly.
- Let's quickly finish the remaining work and go out for some drinks.
- Make your airplane reservations early since flights fill up quickly around Christmas.
- I think if I talked more often with a native speaker, my English skills would improve quickly.