Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- He turned the key.
- I'm looking for my key.
- She handed him the key.
- Turn the key to the right.
- She put the key in her bag.
- Where did you find the key?
- Jim turned the key in the lock.
- John took a key out of his pocket.
- I found the key underneath the mat.
- He searched his pockets for the key.
- I don't remember where I put my key.
- I lost my key somewhere around here.
- I forgot the key and went back for it.
- Is this the key your uncle is looking for?
- Do you have more than one copy of this key?
- I seem to have misplaced my key last night.
- Could you please tell me again where you put the key?