Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- The bill, please.
- Bill was in Japan.
- I'll pay the bill.
- May I speak to Bill?
- Let's split the bill.
- Please add up the bill.
- Bill lives near the sea.
- I'd like the bill please.
- Bill turned on the television.
- Could I have the bill, please?
- The committee passed the bill.
- Bill has a lot of original ideas.
- You shouldn't have paid the bill.
- Bill is two years older than I am.
- Mary takes Bill's kindness for granted.
- Tom's already here, but Bill hasn't come yet.
- She wanted him to say that he would pay the bill.
- Bill got up early in order to catch the first train.