Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- It's dark outside.
- It was getting dark.
- She is dark-skinned.
- He had dark brown hair.
- Don't go out after dark.
- It is dark in that room.
- It was dark in the room.
- Are you afraid of the dark?
- Don't walk alone after dark.
- Don't let her go out after dark.
- We came back to camp before dark.
- It was quite dark when I got home.
- I felt for the light switch in the dark.
- I don't like walking home alone after dark.
- You'd better hurry up if you want to get home before dark.