Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- I have a computer.
- I want a computer.
- Can you use a computer?
- Dan bought a new computer.
- This computer runs on batteries.
- Do you know how to use a computer?
- How did you pay for this computer?
- You can't trust computer translation.
- Tom is going to apply for a job with a computer company.
- What do you spend most of your time on the computer doing?
- I think it's time for me to buy my daughter a decent computer.
- Are you seriously thinking about buying a computer from that store?
- I can't figure out how to transfer MP3 files from my iPod back to my computer.