Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- We lost the game.
- How was today's game?
- This is the last game.
- Did you watch the game?
- Now let's begin the game.
- The game became exciting.
- I wish we had won the game.
- He is likely to win the game.
- I'm afraid we'll lose the game.
- Mary seems to be bored with the game.
- Betty challenged me to a game of tennis.
- The game has been indefinitely postponed.
- I went to see the baseball game yesterday.
- Tom feels that his team will win the game.
- We watched the baseball game on TV last night.
- After the game, he went straight home to feed his dog.