Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- She attracted our attention.
- You must pay attention to him.
- Nobody was paying attention to her.
- He pays no attention to the teacher.
- You must pay attention to his advice.
- She was the first one to pay attention to him.
- You should pay more attention to what you say.
- Don't pay any attention to what your father says.
- She doesn't pay much attention to how she dresses.
- He never pays much attention to what his teacher says.
- Most car accidents happen because drivers aren't paying attention.