Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- Deal us the cards.
- I have a great deal to do.
- I have a great deal to do today.
- I have a great deal to do tonight.
- I have a lot of things that I must deal with.
- I regretted having wasted a great deal of time.
- Tom regretted having wasted a great deal of his life.
- He's racking his brains about how to deal with the matter.
- I spent a great deal of time dealing with that problem last week.
- She spends a lot of time helping her children learn to deal with money.