Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- Let's rest here.
- May I take a rest?
- I had a good night's rest.
- May I take a rest for a while?
- She advised him to take a rest.
- A few days' rest will do you good.
- I left the rest to him and went out.
- The old man stopped for a moment to rest.
- How about stopping the car and taking a rest?
- Why don't you pull over and take a rest for a while?
- Instead of taking a rest, he worked much harder than usual.
- She advised him to take a rest, but he didn't follow her advice.
- What you spend time doing in your childhood affects the rest of your life.
- Before I get out of bed, I spend a little time thinking about what I'll be doing the rest of the day.