Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- I have a cut here.
- Tom cut classes again.
- These scissors cut well.
- How do you want your hair cut?
- She cut her hand with a knife.
- Where did you get your hair cut?
- Don't cut in while we're talking.
- He has his hair cut once a month.
- He gets his hair cut once a month.
- He cut his sister a piece of bread.
- My internet connection was cut off.
- She advised him to cut down on smoking.
- I don't think I'm cut out for city life.
- I need a pair of scissors to cut this paper.
- The doctor advised him to cut back on drinking.
- The doctor advised him to cut down on drinking.
- She advised him to cut down on smoking, but he didn't think that he could.