Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- It's across the street.
- He lives on this street.
- Don't play in the street.
- Tom walked across the street.
- I saw a boy crossing the street.
- They were fighting on the street.
- My house is just across the street.
- Yesterday I met Mary on the street.
- She helped the old man across the street.
- I can see some people walking across the street.
- I saw a young boy crossing the street by himself.
- Our parents live right across the street from us.
- You'll find our house at the end of the next street.
- Could you tell me how to get to Park Street from here?
- If you follow this street, you will get to the station.
- Go straight down this street and turn right at the third light.
- I think it's strange that no one is on the street this time of the day.
- He didn't see the stop sign and almost hit the child crossing the street.