Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- I like short hair.
- It's a short walk.
- I'm short of money.
- She has short hair.
- She likes short skirts.
- Isn't that skirt too short?
- I'm a bit short of money now.
- May I go out for a short walk?
- He tried writing a short story.
- I'm short of cash at the moment.
- That skirt's too short, isn't it?
- The men are wearing short sleeves.
- You look nice with your hair short.
- She was too short to see over the fence.
- We’re going to make sure that no one is taking advantage of the American people for their own short-term gain.